Jan 19, 2010

Mystery Amped Connections

I managed to spend a few minutes today sorting out which connectors are which on the motor controller supplied with my Amped motor kit. Without any of the peripherals on hand a ran into a few missing or should I say miss-named wires. Fortunately I had a few minutes this evening to run out to the garage to sort things out. Here's what remains unanswered:


I believe this connector is for 'Future Connections" such as cycle analyst etc.


These two connectors actually connect together in order to limit the speed of the motor for European applications (I believe).


This is the only mystery wire I have left. As you can see there is a small jumper connected to the end. Hopefully my thread on the Amped forums will give me an answer.

If you want to follow this thread from the Amped forums please visit "New Conversion - 2009 Giant Seek 1". I've posted these same images in order to confirm/verify my findings.

1 comment:

  1. That loop is for a on/off switch. Best way to test it is to run the motor with it connected and then disconnect the loop connection and it won't start. Plug it back in and Viola! She starts up again.

    ReplyDelete